Based in China
DungeonUp is a dungeon crawler with mini-puzzles and procedurally generated levels. You play a human knight who fights the way out of deep dungeon, by killing monsters and solving the map-based puzzles. Most levels are randomly generated and you will never be bored of making choices again. This is a must have for roguelike fans.
I chose this project because Tower of the Sorcerer is one of my favorites game since childhood, and I have already remade it in BASIC when I was 16 and in C when I was 19! This time I wanted to bring it much further, not just some remake. Another reason, to be honest, is I want to make my living on it. We wish the money could support us to finish River of Time and its sequence, in which we have really high hope.
- 50+ levels in 5 zones with different monsters and theme.
- 10+ levels with secrets and plots.
- 40+ monsters, and some are with special abifeatureties.
- In each zone there's a boss battle, requires you to fight with wisdom.
- 40+ unique items, and some are designed with puzzles.
- Oryx's 16-bit Fantasy Sprite Set.
- 3 difficulty levels, designed for both casual and hardcore players.
- Maze Mode for your coffee break.
- 20+ maps made by other players and growing!
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "ultimately a good adventure game to pass a little time with."
- Nadia Oxford, PocketGamer.co.uk
- "a solid dungeon crawler that will make you want to go back for more."
- Dora Breckinridge, JayIsGames.com
- "its greatest challenges are not only staying alive but learning how to manage resources to open doors, bomb deadly enemies, dig to the exit, and more."
- John Polson, IndieGames.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Clewcat Games allows for the contents of DungeonUp to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from DungeonUp is legally & explicitly allowed by Clewcat Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://press.clewcat.com/sheet.php?p=DungeonUp.
Feedback forum on Reddit
About Clewcat Games
A husband-and-wife game studio living in Beijing, China. Nicolas The Coder loves music, football, cycling, and everything about video games. Vivian The Painter loves literature, history, cooking, planting, flowers...almost everything! And of course we both LOVE cats!
More information on Clewcat Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The one who created "Tower of the Sorcerer" which heavily inspired DungeonUp.
Design, Code, Audio